Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Query result exceeded size limit

I'm getting an error in ucmdb 9.03 stating the following. I've searched through the infrastructure settings (and "self solve" and "discussion forum") for anything that even seems close without finding a match. There must be a setting somewhere. I have a case open with HP Support but they are no help. Has anyone ever had a similar issue and resolved it? Thank You.

Caused by: com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException: [ErrorCode [1009] Query result exceeded size limit.
Please refine your query.
Cause: Can't handle "get layout" query.
Input size: {0}
Size limit: {1}{911088, 200000}]

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum MOderator

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have the same issue, could you fix it?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi on trying to get the result from my TQL I get this error. How to change this setting.
Query result exceeded size limit.
Cause : query objects by condition.
Size limit: 2000000

Any solutions.  where to modify this setting
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Similiar Error - 

sed by: com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException: [ErrorCode [1009] Query result exceeded size limit.
Cause: Can't handle "get layout" query.
Input size: {0}
Size limit: {1}{1257214, 200000}]
Result size exceeds limit !!! Layout has been requested for pattern [get_objects_by_id], result size [1257214], while the fuse is set to [200000]

which parameter to modify in Infrastructure settings?

Thanks in advance

Sher

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Increase the following fuse from 2,000,000

dal.object.condition.max.result.size

from settings services under JMX

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.