Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

QueryResultListener and ports usage

Hi everyone,

I am done with an application using the QueryResultListener from the uCMDB API and it works wonderfully. I really love that stuff. However, when I installed the application in our test environment I encountered a problem with our firewall settings. Hence my question.

This stuff is based on RMI, I then suppose we can manager which ports and how many ports can be requested and used by the application. Am I right? If so, where can I configure uCMDB to tell the lookup module which ports it can use?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: QueryResultListener and ports usage

Try Java JMX RMI port via the default '29601'. you can check the Hardening guide for your uCMDB version. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.