Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Questions regarding Automation Flow Adapter

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have configured an Automation Flow Adapter integration point to run OO Flows through the browser, which is working fine, i have few questions regarding it since there is not much documentation about it :

- I know OO is running flows asynchronously, but is there a way to get a flow result after being finished in the browser ? I can only see "resolved" when i look at the history run on the CI, our users are not supposed to log into OO for this.
- Since i can't have the result, i'd like to send a mail report or something like at the end of each flow to the user who ran it through the browser, can i pass in inputs a variable containing the username or email address of this user ?
- Is there any detailed documentation about this adapter ?

Thanks,
Best regards,
Yann Pingot

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I wouldn't count too much on this adapter. Out of the latest release notes:

Operations Orchestration Automation Flow Adapter

This adapter is still available but is now deprecated and may be removed in a future content pack release.CP2020.02
Likes are appreciated!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I wouldn't count too much on this adapter. Out of the latest release notes:

Operations Orchestration Automation Flow Adapter

This adapter is still available but is now deprecated and may be removed in a future content pack release.CP2020.02
Likes are appreciated!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Petko,

That's too bad we had some use cases for this integration, i believe this is somehow linked to Smax as a central point.

Do you know alternatives we could use for this ? Is the chatbot still maintained and working with latest version (https://marketplace.microfocus.com/itom/content/ucmdb-chatops) ?

Best regards,
Yann Pingot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

No idea about the automation stuff, sorry. But probably there are alternative ways to obtain the data from UCMDB and to trigger automation flow. Maybe you can try in OO forum

Likes are appreciated!
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.