Respected Contributor.. tslane Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Recipients Manager "add" button grayed out

I am trying to add recipients to email scheduled reports and the add button is grayed out. I have super admin role so I am not sure why i am not able to add this.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Melissa_C_UCMDB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Recipients Manager "add" button grayed out

Hi ,

Would you please provide the version of your environment ?

Best Regards.

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. tslane Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

I have it working now. It was a mail setting in infrastructure settings.

0 Likes
eertul2 Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Can you describe which setting it is? I have same problem on 10.33 but I couldn't see any options to control it. 

Thanks.

Erhan ERTUL, TEB
0 Likes
Highlighted
ISSC Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello

I bump this topic as we have the same issue with the "add" button greyed out.

Any clues on this ? I can't find any parameter in Infrastructure settings regarding this.

We're on version 2019.02.

Thanks,
Yann Pingot

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.