Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Remove Old damaged Integrations

Hi,

I have a question about integrations in the integration studio.

I have three integrations which I can not remove. They are deactivated.

When I double click on one of them I receive a popup message which states: 

Header: Failed loading Integration Point <Integration Name>

Message: The Integration Poiny is currently inaccesible. Would you prefer to deactivate it?

Deactivating the Integration Point disables all its scheduled jobs and federated data.

When I single click these integrations I am not able to remove these integrations by selecting the "red removal cross" on the top since it is grayed out.

Is there another way to get rid of these integration points?

Kind regards,

Martijn.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Remove Old damaged Integrations

Hi,

1. In the JMX go to Model Services -> retrieveObjectsOfType (adapter_config) -> delete the CI of the problematic adapter
2. In the JMX invoke FCMDB Config Services -> reloadConfiguration
3. Logout and login the application

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Brandon,

First of all my apologies for the late reaction.

Thanks for your time and reply.

I tried your suggestion.

I am not able to locate the integrations. What I do find is an adapter_config which points to the CMDB: federation datasource.

Are the integrations which I am looking for of the type adapter_config?

Kind regards,

Martijn.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Is there anyone who has ran into this issue? I am trying to locate where I can find these old integrations so that I can remove them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Have you tried from jmx ->

deleteDataStore

?

Regards,

Diana

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Diana,

Thanks for thinking with me.

Sorry for my late response. I did not receive a notification when you wrote your answer. Now I sbscribed to this thread so this should be ok now.

I tried your suggestion. The JMX console is telling me that the removal was succesful but when I look at the integration screen the integration is still there. Even after a restart of the server the faulty integration is still there. 😞

Thanks again. 

Kind regards,

Martijn.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.