Member.. dharmbodh
Member..

Required package of hpucmdb_dataflowprobe-10.21.462.exe

Hi ,

I want to do integration between OMi 10.10  and Ucmdb probe.  i have searched the manual (KM01914048) in hpe site but i am not able to find the package of hpucmdb_dataflowprobe-10.21.462.exe for windows. 

could you please privide the download link of hpucmdb_dataflowprobe-10.21.462 package. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. erika-chen Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Required package of hpucmdb_dataflowprobe-10.21.462.exe

Hi,

Probe installation package for OMi is available on the DVD that comes with the OMi media kit, or you can download it from the Software Updates page with valid HPE Passport and SAID (https://h22244.www2.hpe.com/usbportal/softwareupdate.do?lang=en&cc=us). 

Regards,

Erika

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.