Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Restore deleted integration queries

I'm new to UCMDB and I was experimenting with created an AM Push integration to copy discovered CIs into an Asset Manager system.  My integration job failed because all the queries don't exist.  These should exist out of the box, according to the documentation.  I imagine that in my poking around the system, I may have deleted something that took the queries out with it?

In any event, is there a way to restore or import these queries from somewhere without having to do a complete reinstall of UCMDB?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Restore deleted integration queries

You could restore the database, export and import the Adapter or the TQL and Queries from another UCMDB instance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Restore deleted integration queries

There should be four AM adapters listed in Package Manager.  When you look at the content that came with the UD version you are using, and subsequent content pack updates, you should ultimately find four packages:

AMAdapter

AMGenericAdapter

AMPushAdapter

AMPushAdapterAPI_9.41

That's what I see in my system.  When I look inside content pack 15 I see the following:

AMAdapter.zip

AMGenericAdapter.zip

AMPushAdapter.zip

In CP 15 Update 1 I see:

AMPushAdapter.zip

I'm not sure where we got the other one, except perhaps left over from upgrade.

You can import the zip packages individually.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.