Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Retrieving data from a view when running jar file

Hi,

I'm currently working on a java script (using Eclipse) and I'd like to get from you guys an example of a script that I could use to retrieve data from a view created within uCMDB.

In this view, I want to get the IP addresses (with their subnets) linked to Unix CI Type:

View definition:

Unix --> IPAddress
IP Subnet --> IPAddress

Report:

Unix

|------> IPAddress

|------> IP Subnet

When running the jar script, I would like to get the following attributes:

Unix [Name], Unix [DiscoveredOsName], IPAddress [Display Label], Subnet [Display Label]

I don't know what's the correct syntax to retrive those specific attributes.

Should you have a precise and complete example, I would be grateful 🙂

Thank you,

Regards,

Bruno

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Retrieving data from a view when running jar file

Hello Bruno ,

I hope you are doign great .

We do not have a script with an specific modifications to retrieve information however we hava a PSO team that will help you to create a script with any necessity that you have .

It is because we need to care the customer environments at the moment of any change .

Best Regards,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Hi Melissa,

I'm good and thank you for your feedback.

How can I get in touch with the team you're talking about? (we hava a PSO team that will help you to create a script with any necessity that you have)

Thank you,

Regards,

Bruno

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Bruno ,

Please contact your sales representative and he/she will create a connection with the PSO team .

Best Regards ,

Melissa Carranza Mejias

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Thank you Melissa but how can I get in touch with the PSO team ?

Regards,

Bruno Martin

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Bruno ,

Please contact your sales representative , he/she  will contact the PSO services. PSO team will help you in specific requeriments or customizations .

Best Regards ,

Melissa Carranza Mejias

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.