Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

RunningSofware to SQL Server

Using UCMDB 10.11 CUP2 CP 14.03.230.

I'm pretty new to UCMDB and UD.  Now that it has discovered some of my environment, I'm trying to understand what I "should" be seeing between RunningSoftware and SQL Server CIs.  Currently, I see no direct relationship between RunningSofware and SQL Server CIs.  But I an IpServiceEndpoint and node between them.

Is it typical for the relationships to look like this?

SQL Server (Usage-->) IpServiceEndpoint (<--ClientServer) Windows (Composition-->) RunningSoftware

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: RunningSofware to SQL Server

Hello,

Hope you are fine,

According to your question, let me tell you that the answer is yes, all relationships looks like that. You can find more information about how this work inside Modeling Guide of uCMDB.

Please let me know if any other information is required, if i have it, i'll be more than glad to provide it to you!

Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.