Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SACM 9.02 Related AMAdapter Question

In the SACM 9.02 Configuration guide it states you must modify the assignment_condition.txt file before deploying the package for the first time and that further changes to the file will not be taken into account.

My requirements have changed to pull more than just In use CI's from Asset Manager and now need to modify this file from a value of 0 to a value of 0,1,2,4,5,6 but redeploying the file or deleting the integration point, undeploying and redeploying and re-creating the integration point, doesn't return the result of pulling more than just In use.

The sacm guide I'm using is attached, please see Page 52 and 53.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SACM 9.02 Related AMAdapter Question

Since the AM integration is actually supported by the AM team, I'd post this in that forum.

Keith Paschal

HP UCMDB Support

Hope this helps,
Keith Paschal
UCMDB Worldwide Support Lead
Micro Focus Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: SACM 9.02 Related AMAdapter Question

Keith,

I've also submitted this in the Asset Forum as suggested and also have submitted a support request for this issue.

Sometimes these Adapter Integration questions have bounced me back and forth between AM and uCMDB, this is why I've submitted it here to see if anyone else has had this type of issue where once the adapter is deployed you can't change this value.

Thank you,

Jeremiah

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.