Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SCCM integration and orm.xml file - using other than primary key defining attribute values

Hi,

I am not able to get data from table, which has a different primary key than basic table.

The table v_R_System has the ResourceID as the primary-key and all secondary tables are linked with this key.

But now I should be able to fetch data from table v_R_User and the only way to link v_R_System and v_R_User is to use the User_Name0 field.

If I use sql query, it is like this:  v_R_User.deparmentNumber0 from v_R_User join v_R_System on v_R_User.User_Name0=v_R_System.User_Name0

Can someone give me some advice how to configure this in orm.xml file. 

Maija

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.