Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups

Jump to solution
Hi Experts,

I allready posted this last wednesday but at the wrong location. 

I am trying to discover the SQL functionality  "AlwaysOn Availability Groups".  I am not able to locate the discovery module for this architecture in UD version 10.20 

Is there a standard approach to discover this type of database clustering environments?

Warm regards,

Martijn.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups

Jump to solution

Hi Martijn,

This is not supported in this moment, however there's an ER under investigation for this issue. Please check the following link: https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM1447888

Regards,

-Alonso.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Martijn,

This is not supported in this moment, however there's an ER under investigation for this issue. Please check the following link: https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM1447888

Regards,

-Alonso.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks for pointing this out Alonso!

Regards,

Martijn.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.