Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SQL that shows objects deleted due to aging?

Jump to solution

Hello experts,

I am looking to run an SQL select statement against the UCMDB database that will display the global_id for all Node type CI's which are deleted due to aging. I would like the SQL to work on UCMDB 10.31  using MS SQL and be agnostic of the table names. This information was easily collected in 9.x from the HIST_EVENTS table, but now in 10.x I am having difficulty collecting it with the baselining mechanism. Please let me know if this is possible and can you get me started in this endevor or is there a better way to collect this information?

Respectfully,

Travis Bell

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: SQL that shows objects deleted due to aging?

Jump to solution

Thanks Dima. I'll get creative with my SQL. I'm sure I can come up with something that will pull the data I need from the HDM tables. At least now I've narrowed the scope of what needs to be done and how. I'll use the dal.log files in debug for validation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello ,

We involved more resources to help you in your concern .

Best Regards,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

I think there's such report out of the box now. You may try to grep the queries using SQl tools for example, or they can be captured from 'dal. log files in debug loglevel. I'm not aware of anyone who really tried to investigate it that deep, there should be a chain of vews / queries i guess.

Dima.

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks Dima. I'll get creative with my SQL. I'm sure I can come up with something that will pull the data I need from the HDM tables. At least now I've narrowed the scope of what needs to be done and how. I'll use the dal.log files in debug for validation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.