Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SSH Internal Error on Discovery

We are discovering Unix hosts in our environment, for most of the servers it proceeded succesfully, However on two hosts 

we are getting the following errors,

on the first host :

<< Progress message, Severity: Error>>
SSH: Internal error. Details: E:\Keys\(filename).ppk (The system cannot find the file specified)

On the second host :

SSH: Internal error. Details: Key exchange failed: I/O error - read failed: unknown error (uc)

If we are discoverying 200+ unix hosts with the same ssh keys , i am not sure only these two hosts trigger the above errors.

Tags (1)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HI 

I am getting the second error in my environment. Did you able to resolve this ? could you please tell us.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.