Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

SSO in UCMDB Browser

Hi Experts

Is that possible to configure SSO without entering credentials can login to UD and uCMDB Brower. Am aware of LW-SSO but my customer requirement is to when we click on link it should be automatically take inside of UI or Browser without loging in any other tools.

Thanks Chethan

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: SSO in UCMDB Browser

Hello Chethan

I don't know I understand your issue very well or not.

In ucmdb frontpage, there is a “Remember me on this machine”. I guess may be this can help you out.

And in another way, I guess you can also write some html pages to mock up the ucmdb login action, If you want to do some customizations to put both links in the same page.

BR
dong-xu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

I Agree with remember me option. but customer expectation to use login with LDAP credentials we have an 500 end users.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi,

As I understand the customer wants to have UI and Browser access without aditional log-in tools. As I know can be obtained using CAC.

Please see "Configure CAC (Smart Card / PKI Authentication)Support on UCMDB" section in UCMDB Hardening guide (UCMDB10.xx_Hardening.pdf) and check UCMDB help.

Thanks,

Razvan Bolocan.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.