Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.
556 views

Search is not working in the browser.

HI 

UCMDB 10.32 

CP25

I am unable to search anything through the browser of ucmdb. I checked the search log in that i found 

Error from server at http://localhost:8983/solr: Error CREATEing SolrCore 'customer1': Could not create a new core in D:\HP\UCMDB\UCMDBServer\search\solr_dp\customer1as another core is already defined there.

I checked the folder and customer1 folder is there. Should i need to delete that folder or restart the services will work?

Regards

Ayush

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Search is not working in the browser.

I restared the services and in the startup i found that 

INFO   [Thread-327] - Unable to stop Solr Server. Please stop it manually!

how to stop solr server manually?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Search is not working in the browser.

kill the old process.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.