Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Aayush56 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Suggestions

UCMDB 10.32

Hi,

I need to export the report with the relationship from the uCMDB. I don't know whether it is possible or not but my reuiremnet depends on this. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Suggestions

You can create TQLs to show that a specific relationship exists between 2 CIs, but is that what you're really asking?  Are you wanting to know things like:  I have 4,256,989 'composition' relationships in my database?  Can you be more specific?

Hope this helps,
Keith Paschal
UCMDB Worldwide Support Lead
Micro Focus Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Aayush56 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Suggestions

Hi Kelth,

What i am looking is someting like this :

I want to create some relatiosnhips which will describe the designation of a person in the link display name 

UNIX----->(owner relationship)----------> PERSON.

So when i am exporting a report then i want to see if it is possible that i can export the relationship also in that. I want to define my own relationship not the ones which i already have in ucmdb. Is It possible.

Regards

Ayush

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.