Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

System report in uCMDB

Hi. We've maked a whole lot of models which we want to get some reports from. One of the reports are to be used for the economics people, and that's where i strive a little.

I want to see BA's, Nodes, Sql servers, and databases that all BA uses in the model/view. In pict called "View" you can see how i've build the model to see all BA's and their servers and DB's. In the pict "Report" you see the report hierarchy, and the pict "Report-2" shows the actually report where i only want to see the DB's belonging to this system, eg in KBAS_Test i only want to see the first four DB'S.

Do anyone know how to do this?

Jorn

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: System report in uCMDB

Hello Ramjor ,

I hope you are doing well .

Thanks for the information provided .

I will need to do more tests in this thread . As soon as I have all the details I will communicate you .

Thanks in advance .

Best Regards,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hello Ramjor ,

I hope you are doing well .

I investigated and there is a possibility . We can create a condition  in the Database with the values/names of the objects that we do not want to see in the report .

Best Regards ,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi

How will this be done? Can you explain or lead me to a doc that explain it for me?

Jorn

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ramjor, 

1. Click the desired DB node in the map.
  2. In the bottom menu, go to Attributes and click Edit.
  3. Query Node Properties window pops up, make sure the Attributes tab is selected.
  4. Click + (Add) button
  5. On the bottom set the Attribute Name to Name (or Display Label), operator to Not Equal, Parameterized to No and Value to master or model or tempdb...
  6. Repeat from step 4. until you get them all. Make sure the And/Or value is set to And.
  7. Click OK and save/run
  • You can play with the conditions in order the receive the results that suit you best

Regards,

Horatiu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.