Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Tell me, what could be the integration error?

Hello,

Has anyone encountered such an error as a result of integration?

CMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.model.exeption.InvalidModelUpdateException:  Couldn't update object/s (in strict mode) that don't exist in CMDB topology.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Tell me, what could be the integration error?

Hi,

have you recently updated the UCMDB or installed a Content Pack? Have you done update of the class model through CI Type Manager?

Definitely you should be able to find a bit more on the error. It is on the UCMDB server, right? Maybe you will see something in the reconciliation logs, or at least you will know what is coming on the communication.log of the discovery.

If you think everything is fine - all the attributes are there and their length is ok with the submission, you can try executing rebuildModelDBSchemaAndViews in the JMX and see if the error appears again. Check cmdb.dal.error.log for errors through rebuilding.

I am back in the forum guys!

Cheers,

Petko Popadiyski

Freelance Microfocus CMS UCMDB Consulting

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Yes. I have updated UCMDB to version 11 5.0. This is an error from UCMDB server cmdb dal error log
2019-12-07 00-18:52 534 ERROR [Process Results Thread2 Host Applications by Shell! - 911492357
460802333 1173331486 Can't execute prepared statement [Ddelete from cdm root link 1
WHERE CDM ROOT LINK 1 CMDB ID IN ? ? ?) Values
<482401098f47237e8ef36cae86841fd <494015bf67c3e6flaa11c6b20f68a422> <48ca57609-99a67b94
914105e66f98ea> <4f46f9574ef09aeca456a2ed7ab9c631 I due to exception:
java sql SQLTransactionRollbackException [mercury][SQL Server JDBC
Driver Server Transaction (Process ID 57) was deadlocked on lock resources with anoth
CESSE
and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

It's about deletion of relationship. The relationship cmdb id should be 482401098f47237e8ef36cae86841fd. Can you still find it? Did you execute the rebuild of the model schema? Can you delete the relationship manually?

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

In UCMDB 482401098f47237e8ef56cae86841fd this I can not find Yes. I did a rebuild ofthe model
circuit Could you tell me how to delete a relationship manually
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You create a TQL and you search by the link's globalid. Then you click delete on it and see if disappears. But probably it is already deleted and that's why you have the error. Maybe it is a cache issue - some other process deleted the relationship, and when the probe tried to delete it, it was already gone.

Is it happening often?

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.