Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

To add fields in HP UCMDB Report

I am unable to add the below fields in the Report for the customer :-

- CPU Speed
- CPU Count
- Disk Size
- IP Address

I am unable to add the same when I am generating the report in HP UCMDB. These fields are mandatory for the customer to see in the report.

The below are the details :

HP UCMDB Version :- 10.11.CUP2.328
Univerasl Discovery Content Pack : 14.02.213

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: To add fields in HP UCMDB Report

Hi,

Please tell us  how exactly are you not able to add them?

Usualy you should create a view with node connected to CPU, ip address, disk device and select in the report for each one the attributes you wish to export. Have you created such view?

Regards,

Diana

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello Diana,

I went to Modelling Studio ->Resources Tab ->New Pattern View , Then dragged "Node", "CPU", "Interface", "DiskDevice" & "FileSystem" in the View. Also created the Regular Relationship from Node to "CPU", "Interface", "DiskDevice" & "FileSystem".

Under Reports tab of Pattern View, I selected the desired fields to show up in the report.

But when I am checking the results, I dont see any data.

Hope i did the correct way.

Best Regards,

Kush Rai

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi,

In reports after you press the "Select Columns.." button what  are the available attributes there?

The attributes have values? in Modeling all loks ok and in Reports not?

Thanks,

Razvan Bolocan.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.