Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

UCDMB Integration with HP Asset Manager

I tried to create an integration with HP Asset Manager trough AM Push connector. When it comes to AM Installed Sofware Push there are only a few SW pushed. I have over 17000 normalized SW CI in my UCMDB, which were imported trough HP Connect IT / SCCM integration. What am i missing here? Are there any required attributes for AM Installed Software Push?

Regards.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: UCDMB Integration with HP Asset Manager

Hi

I am not sure about the produt version to reply ,Please find the below details from HP Support article.

Basic Details

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/​KM00749032

Deep Dive Integration

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/​KM00245434

Hope this Helps

Cheer 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

The scope of push defined by integration TQL. Check it first.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Hi ,

Iam having an issue when i integrate UCMDB with AM ,Iam trying to push CI's from UCMDB to AM and Iam getting below error.I already have desktop/laptop data in AM and Iam trying to push Servers and Network Information from UCMDB to AM.Please help

com.hp.ucmdb.adapters.ampush.exception.AMPushAdapterException: There are Unresolved/Queued CIs. Possible problems:
 1.Circular dependency in the mapping file
2.Reference to non existing ci_type
 at com.hp.ucmdb.adapters.ampush.push.PushDirector.pushToAM(PushDirector.java:241)
 at com.hp.ucmdb.adapters.ampush.AMPushAdapter.pushTreeNodes(AMPushAdapter.java:76)
 at com.hp.ucmdb.adapters.push.InstancePushAdapter.pushToRemoteDataSource(InstancePushAdapter.java:217)
 at com.hp.ucmdb.adapters.push.InstancePushAdapter.internalUpdateData(InstancePushAdapter.java:89)
 at com.hp.ucmdb.adapters.push.PushAdapter.internalUpdateData(PushAdapter.java:110)
 ... 34 more
--- End of probe-side exception ---

at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.adhoctasks.AdHocProbeRequestOperation.convertThrowableToStringSafeException(AdHocProbeRequestOperation.java:82)
 at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.adhoctasks.AdHocProbeRequestOperation.performAction(AdHocProbeRequestOperation.java:73)
 at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskdispatcher.AdHocTaskDispatcher.dispatchTask(AdHocTaskDispatcher.java:70)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:111)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:45)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:235)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:138)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:252)
 at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:405)
 at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:792)
 at javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:305)
 at org.springframework.jmx.access.MBeanClientInterceptor.doInvoke(MBeanClientInterceptor.java:405)
 at org.springframework.jmx.access.MBeanClientInterceptor.invoke(MBeanClientInterceptor.java:353)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
 at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy60.dispatchTask(Unknown Source)
 at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.managementtasks.adhoctasks.AdhocThread.run(AdhocThread.java:54)
 ... 3 more

Regards,

Shameer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Dear Shameer,

This error is showing the problem with the mapping file.

You welcome to open support case.

Regards,

-Dima

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Hi Dima,

Thanks for your reply

Yes I already opened a support case with Hp

Regards,

Shameer

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.