Absent Member.. Syed Amjid Ali Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UCMBD server is stop working suddenly

Hi Team,

i have configure recently CMDB server to work for UD but suddenly my CMDB server is stop working and now i am unable to start its service. tried to manually start the service but still no result so please help me as version is mentioned below.

UCMDB : 10.10

SQL server  2008 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Ernie_Haynes Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: UCMBD server is stop working suddenly

Please check the startup.log and the error.log to see why the UCMDB server is not starting.  Please post any relevent errors.  The log files are located at <INSTALL_DIR>\UCMDBServer\runtime\log.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi,

please the attached startup.log and the error.log and help to solve the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Dear HP Team,

please help to solve the issue as i am not getting reply on this forum for last one week

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Melissa_C_UCMDB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hello Syed ,

I hope you are doing well .

I reviewed your files and these are the important errors that I found:
2014-10-03 10:26:00,720 [AWT-EventQueue-0] !!! Failed to decrypt password, make sure it is encrypted !!!
Please review the encryption  configuration.

2014-10-13 11:49:51,127 [WrapperSimpleA

ppMain] (ConnectionPoolManager.java:566) ERROR - Error getting connection from pool, due to exception: com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]  In this error there is an internal KM with this issue .

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Best Regards ,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.