UCMDB 10.22 CUP7 is available now
We are glad to announce you that UCMDB 10.22 CUP7 is available on SSO now.
What's New in UCMDB 10.22 CUP7
UCMDB 10.22 CUP7 contains the following new features and changes:
- Filled the data center name for ESX server that belongs to a cluster in the Oracle LMS VMware
- Added a method to disable the Call Home feature in Data Flow Probe. This frees port 80, making
the port available for other purposes. For more information, see "Disable Call Home from Data Flow
- You can now enable log rotation for the postgresql.log file on Data Flow Probes. For more
information, see "Enable postgresql.log File Rotation".
- You can now enable and disable the Start Assisted Modeling link in the Service Modeling module for
specific users. For more information, see "Enable the Start Assisted Modeling link in UCMDB
Browser for specific users".
- You can now disable the sorting of IDs during the CI merge process, to improve performance when
you merge a large number of bulk CIs. For more information, see "How to Disable the Sorting of IDs
during the CI Merge Process".
Also, CUP7 contains 29 fixed defects. For more information you can read the CUP7 release notes
EMEA Technical Success