Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

UCMDB 10 inventory scanner issue mapping options

Hi all,

I try to discover installed sw by using scan file.(basic inventory scanner)
Moreover, I try to filter them. According to docs. , during the configuration of scan file there is a part which is mapping options.

From there, i select row os installed software option for getting installed sw from add remove programs and features  there are two box become visible when i select row os installed software option, Include and exclude.

Default all are excluded. I try to configure installed sw that i want to discover by using regular expr. but all the time i get a message like "invalid mapping options" it seems i miss some part but, i cannot find anything from docs.

If anybody have experience on this, please reply my message

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: UCMDB 10 inventory scanner issue mapping options

Hello,

An example to populate the include field is the following:

“discovered_vendor=IBM” to include all IBM software if they appeared the in OS installed app list. 

Regards,
Adrian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.