Trusted Contributor.. Dmitry_P2 Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

UCMDB 2019.02 and MSSQL Windows Authentication mode

Hello,

It seems that UCMDB 2019.02 doesn't work with MSSQL when Authentication mode is Windows only. Configuration Wizard cannot connect to MSSQL with an error (attachment).

With SQL auth mode UCMDB 2019.02 works fine.

I'm using MSSQL 2016.

I think that this is the issue root cause - https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM03336718 (In the latest version UCMDB has upgraded jdbc libs.

mssql.PNG

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: UCMDB 2019.02 and MSSQL Windows Authentication mode

Hi Dimitri,

Thank you so much for contact the Micro Focus support. 

Regarding the question the KM that you mentioned, do not have a relation, since we are talking about Different things. 

My recommendation is to open a support ticket based on the issue  MSSQL Windows Authentication, after that we could communicate that with R&D in order to know if they have any documentation about it. 

Best regards, 

Joshua Alpizar

UCMDB Engineer. 

popadiyski Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: UCMDB 2019.02 and MSSQL Windows Authentication mode

Looks like a credentials issue to me. Have you supplied properly the domain of the account? Can you attach the install.log  of the setup?

Cheers,

Petko Popadiyski

Freelance Microfocus CMS UCMDB Consulting

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.