Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

UCMDB API Error

Experts,

I have taken over responsibility for an implementation that had an existing integration using an API call and it just stopped working and gives the following error.  From the message it refers to an "Integration Probe" but since we have approximately 20 probes I'm having trouble tracking down the offending one.  Any ideas how to identify the culprit?  Thanks

operation getCIsByType error: com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException: [ErrorCode [7009] Probe [{0}] is not active.{IntegrationService}]

appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [7009] Probe [{0}] is not active.{IntegrationService}]

CMDB Operation Internal Error: class appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException : appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [7009] Probe [{0}] is not active.{IntegrationService}]

CMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.fcmdb.base.FCmdbException : failed to calculate pattern graph [Num of nodes [1] ; 1 - node      Num of links [0]] for data store[GenAdapterSWTest] : operation Ftql query: get ftql result for federated pattern: getObjectsByCondition : class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException :

CMDB Internal Error: Error while handling request: {request: ID='79597a681d1d40a8fc0621add3c81a3d' Message='General CMDB request' Operation='com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.fcmdb.ftql.operation.query.impl.FtqlQueryGetFTqlResult@57d8bdef' Customer ID='1'

Context='CMDB Context: Customer id = '1' , User ID = '1' , Caller Application = 'serviceagility,loggedInUser:{serviceagility}''} : operation Tql Query: Get Ad Hoc Map (By Pattern). Pattern [getObjectsByCondition] : class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException :

CMDB Internal Error: Error while handling request: {request: ID='205cbf64a688e134e8e2db92329b6ceb' Message='General CMDB request' Operation='com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.tql.operation.query.impl.TqlQueryGetAdHocMap@66519289' Customer ID='1'

Context='CMDB Context: Customer id = '1' , User ID = '1' , Caller Application = 'serviceagility,loggedInUser:{serviceagility}''}; nested exception is:

java.lang.Exception:

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: UCMDB API Error

Hi,

It seems like your integration is configured to use the "IntegrationService". This is not a real probe but a service that runs on the server machine, which can run jobs pretty much like a normal probe.

Can you check on the server that this service is running? I would assume it is not, therefore the error you get.

Best regards
Jimmy

Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Thanks Jimmy,

I appreciate the tip and the clarification.

Bob

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Ok, I'm still trying to troubleshoot and now that the Intergration Service is running I get the attached message when trying to connect via the API.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,

BobAPI Error.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Could you please share the request XML ? I believe something may be wrong with it ....

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.