UCMDB Browser 3.2 has been released
UCMDB Browser 3.2 has been officially released! The files are available for download on the UCMDB Browser HPLN space .
This release contains the following new features:
Reporting. Two types of reports are available:
- Basic Reports. You can create and save your own reports using basic functionality such as CI type filtering and attribute conditions.
- Topology Reports. You can consume UCMDB Topology Reports in the UCMDB Browser.
You can execute UCMDB Topology Reports using the UCMDB Browser.
Results are can be viewed in the UCMDB Browser and also exported to a variety of formats
(Excel, PDF, CSV, and XML).
Reports can also be sent by email, and there is the option to schedule the sending of periodical
emails of report results, using the UCMDB Browser. After the scheduling is set up, emails are
sent even if you are not logged in.
Basic search. You can now search using CI types and properties conditions.
Interface update. The UCMDB Browser now uses the updated HP color scheme and UI elements.
Storage widget. This new widget (based on dynamic widget technology) enables you to view information about the storage components in your system.
Impact map. The Impact Simulation widget can now visualize the impact simulation results in a topological map.
- Faster export of search results
- The ability to receive notifications by email
- Enforcing the password change of a user when the password has been reset, and the password policy is enabled
- Branding information is now available in search results exports
- A new topology map that is used by the Environment and Dynamic widgets
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Click the KUDOS star to say 'Thanks'