Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

UCMDB Browser Error when attempting to login: Session Timed Out or Expired

Running UCMDB 2019.05.  Some users, myself included, report that when trying to log into the UCMDB browser, based on PKI, they get Session Expired or Timed out.  This can be even for the very first time trying to log into UCMDB Browser.  Is the problem with the browser or something set in UCMDB that I can clear.  It doesn't seem specific to a browser and we never had the problem with 10.22.  I exported a package with the 10.22 users and imported the package in building 2019.05.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mel 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.