Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

UCMDB Browser - Invalid customer specified in LWSSO security context

I have installed UCMDB Browser 4.16 with UCMDB 10.33 and my ucmdb-browser.log is filling up with this repeated message:

WARN   [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] LWSSOGoldenRuleFilter - Invalid customer specified in LWSSO security context

Is there a configuration option to silence this message? Am I missing a customer parameter in the browser configuration file?

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: UCMDB Browser - Invalid customer specified in LWSSO security context

I have looked through the UCMDB Hardening guide and found no parameters for specifiying a customer in the LW-SSO configuration file. I have added customer to my ucmdb_browser_config.xml like so:

<customer>
    <customer_number>1</customer_number>
</customer>

After restarting the Tomcat server it still complains about an invalid customer specified in the LWSSO security context.

Are there any other suggestions I can try?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.