Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UCMDB Browser and Impact Simulator

Hi.  I'm on UCMDB 10.11 CUP2 with browser version 3.21.

Each time I logon to the UCMDB browser, search for a CI, select the CI in the search results, the "Impact Simulation" widget states "Severity trigger is set to none.  Expand widget to change severity trigger".

So I click the Details button and select a severity.  As I do more searches in this session, they all continue to use severity I defined which is good.

Is there a way to define a default severity so users don't have to define this each time they logon to the UCMDB browser?

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: UCMDB Browser and Impact Simulator

Hi,

Currently this is not possible. Please open an ER for this to be considered in future if you consider it would be usefull for you.

Regards,

Diana

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: UCMDB Browser and Impact Simulator

Will do, thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.