Highlighted
New Member.

UCMDB Browser fails to open

Jump to solution

UCMDB 10.2 CUP1.545

After upgrading UCMDB to 10.2 and applying CUP 1 I cannot get UCMDB Browser to open.  I can get to the login page and enter credentials but then it just sits in a "Loading..." screen and does not ever fully load.  I've seen the support tips for IE 8, but I have tried it on IE 8/9 and Firefox and it acts the same across all browsers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: UCMDB Browser fails to open

Jump to solution

Reverted to pre-update version of the environment and reupdated it with a clean install.  It is now working.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Update: 

I set the automatically assigned user group to "Guest" and logged in with a new ID. This worked and the browser loaded fine.  The ID I was originally using has SuperAdmin rights.  Why is it that a guest can access the browser but not a SuperAdmin?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Adam,

Are you using uCMDB Browser version 4?

Please upload ucmdb-browser.log and security.* logs and please let us know also the type of installation of the browser (See image below)

Thanks,

-Alonso.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

I'm using the 4.0 Browser on the same machine as the UCMDB Server.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Reverted to pre-update version of the environment and reupdated it with a clean install.  It is now working.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.