Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

UCMDB Browser issue.

Hi Experts,

UCMDB 10.32 CP 23

I am trying to log in into the ucmdb browser. In that i am getting the main page of browser where we can put our credentials but after that as after providing the credentials i am getting the error as Internal error occured.

I checked the logs of browser and found this 

ERROR  [pool-25-thread-1] SystemPropertiesConfigurationImpl - Error reading the password from vault. Reading from env.

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "get_secret": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified.

And AFTER THIS all I can see in the logs is the below error:

ERROR  [pool-25-thread-1] CustomersRetrieverInitializerBean - ERROR Retrieve all customers for connection: localhost.

Does anyone has any idea what does this mean?

Regards

Ayush

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: UCMDB Browser issue.

hello Ayush,

this is for the embedded Browser? Otherwise I wouldn't see a reason for connection refused for localhost.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Bogdan,

Yes it is embedded browser 4.13 it was working properly few days back but this error is coming in that. What should i do to remove this error.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Try to stop the server and clear the runtime\jetty-cache directory.

Somewhere the connection details are lost. For embedded Browser we shouldn't configure them, you will find on the disc a file named ucmdb-browser-config.xml, it should be the OOTB one, if it's changed then you have you root cause.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

I saw that there was a memory issue with this and resolved it by restarting the services.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Cool. Nice that it works.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.