Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UCMDB Browser questions

Jump to solution

I am running Version 2.2 on UCMDB 9.05 cups8

Can we control what gets Displayed in the Enviroment Widget? It's usually items under the "other" catagoryMy clients constantly ask me why they are seeing the agents NTCMD, SSH, etc... would love to disable that.

In the overview of an item, what determines what ends up in the Prperties view? We federate business applications and I dont seem to be able to control the information in there.

Lastly, I have a Service URL that lists in the Properties box of each Business Service. The link is gray and hard to see. Is there a way to change that color and or underline it

Roger
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: UCMDB Browser questions

Jump to solution

Hello,

The environment widget uses the same features as the "Get Related Cis" in uCMDB so it displays all the related CIs and for the moment it cannot be customisable.

What gets displayed in properties view in the browser depends on what is set in uCMDB. If you go to CI Type Manager in uCMDB, choose Node for instance, go to Attributes tab, choose an attribute, Edit, a box will appear, go to UCMDB Browser Qualifiers tab and there you have 3 options: CMS Broser Visible, Editable and Searchable. You can choose from those options in order to control the information.

For the third questions, as far as i know, i don't think there is way to customize that but we can open an enhancement request for this issue if you want.

Best regards,

Andrei

Best regards,
Andrei Matei
uCMDB Support Engineer

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hello,

The environment widget uses the same features as the "Get Related Cis" in uCMDB so it displays all the related CIs and for the moment it cannot be customisable.

What gets displayed in properties view in the browser depends on what is set in uCMDB. If you go to CI Type Manager in uCMDB, choose Node for instance, go to Attributes tab, choose an attribute, Edit, a box will appear, go to UCMDB Browser Qualifiers tab and there you have 3 options: CMS Broser Visible, Editable and Searchable. You can choose from those options in order to control the information.

For the third questions, as far as i know, i don't think there is way to customize that but we can open an enhancement request for this issue if you want.

Best regards,

Andrei

Best regards,
Andrei Matei
uCMDB Support Engineer

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thank you for the response. I will place and Enhancement request to see if it is possible to make this URL a different color or our choosing.
You state that the Environment Widget can't be customize at the moment. Does this mean it will be in the future?

Thank you.
Roger
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.