Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UCMDB Connection Lost

Jump to solution

Hi All

I faced this problem whereby when i log in to UCMDB via webpage and then there will be an error message coming out from webpage saying "connection the to server lost"
Is seem to me like disconnected and then I need to relogin again. I double check with my colleague, he dont have this issue. Is there any way that I can check what did I configure wrongly?
please advice as i'm still new in the UCMDB

Thanks
Jun Hao

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: UCMDB Connection Lost

Jump to solution
Hi Nagendra

I dont think is multiple web consoles, but only myself is the one is login in.

I have not try logging off from the server and come it again. I'll try to do it tomorrow.

Shutting down the ucmdb i dont think is the problem because the ucmdb seems like every 30 min it will lost the connect.

How can i check the java breaks on my system? Can you guide me?

Thanks
Jun Hao

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi

Generally you get the message"Connection to the Server lost" when

1. there is a ntework loss between your system and ucmdb server. This might be even if the java breaks on your system.

2. You try to log off from the server

3. the ucmdb service is down.

Regards,
Nagendra Swamy. P
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi

Generally you get the message"Connection to the Server lost" when

1. there is a ntework loss between your system and ucmdb server. This might be even if the java breaks on your system.

2. You try to log off from the server

3. the ucmdb service is down.

4. If you are trying to open multiple web consoles with the same user.

Regards,
Nagendra Swamy. P
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Nagendra

I dont think is multiple web consoles, but only myself is the one is login in.

I have not try logging off from the server and come it again. I'll try to do it tomorrow.

Shutting down the ucmdb i dont think is the problem because the ucmdb seems like every 30 min it will lost the connect.

How can i check the java breaks on my system? Can you guide me?

Thanks
Jun Hao

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Anyone found a solution to it facing same connection lost issues after regular intervals. Please guide if you guys resolved the issue?

Thanks,

Deepak

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
This thread was opened 8 years ago so most probably it's no valid anymore.
Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
EMEA CMS Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.