Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UCMDB Drive now full need to deltete files

I have deleted all the logs that I can and have searched the drive for folders that can be deleted. I have found a folder called Data with 10GB at

UCMDB->UCMDBServer->Search->SOIR->Customer1->Data

Can someone tell me what this folder is for and if I can delete its content.

Regards

Stephen

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: UCMDB Drive now full need to deltete files

The Search directory is used by Advanced Search in Browser

SOLR provides the search indexing. 

You can tune what is indexed and run a reindex

Or just reindex to make it the Search directory a little smaller but SOLR will continue to index so the directory will continually grow a little at a time.

Periodical indexing is good for Browser search performance and it shrinks the Search directory.

Indexing may take a long time, it is dependent on the number of CIs

To reindex, go to the UCMDB JMX

Use UCMDB:service=Topology Search Services

Use the reindex method, default customerID is 1

Rey Lejano

effectualsystems.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.