Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UCMDB First JAVA Adapter Push

Hello,

I try to develop my first java push adapter for ucmdb and I need some help.

My problem is to finish my adapter that I can not get the informations that come from my TQL in my java code. Then I would have to send this informations to a web service. 

Web service connection, unit testing with hard data in the code ... everything is ok.

Now I just have to get UCMDB information from my TQL. In my case, I have to get computers (ipadress, name, ...)

For the java adapter I use UpdateData Interface.

Need other informations ? 

-ucmdb version 10.22

-webService : CyberArk

-TQL : look like : attachement

Is someone ever had a probleme like this ? Is someone have ever do something similar ? 

Is someone can help me ?

Thank you, for your help

Cordially

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.