Highlighted
Frequent Visitor..
Frequent Visitor..

UCMDB Generic DB Adapter

Hi experts,

I've been trying to setup a Generic DB Adapter to get CI Data from a SQL Server Database.

I am able to set up the integration point and the connection to the DB does work correctly,  but when I get to the Job configuration I get the error "This integration does not have any supported queries." as you can check on the attached image. I believe I am missing something here, googled for this error message and checked the documentation but still I don't have a clue of what might be missing. Can anyone help? I am using UCMDB 10.31.

I've added the adapter configuration files for reference.

Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.