Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

UCMDB Integration with NNMi

UCMDB 10.30 and NNM 10.20

We are trying to pull NNMi Topology from UCMDB and here was the steps that was followed,

1.   Created new integration point in UCMDB and specified all parameters. The only parameter that I am confused was Adapter properties->Trigger CI instance and selected Existing CI and gave NNMi server and DFP probe.
2.   Added IP address of NNMi to the data flow probe, data flow probe is installed in UCMDB server.

Then I ran the integration and it said success, however I am not able to see any CI instances for NNM layer 2 entries.

Please advise whether I am missing any steps or how to solve this issue.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.