Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

UCMDB-SM multitenancy issue

Hi,

I have a multitenant UCMDB 10.01 instance running integration with Service Manager 9.31 and I'd like to fully exploit SM multitenant behaviour in the integration, i.e. populate SM Company records to UCMDB, automatically creating customer schema's. However for full multitenancy it is required on the UCMDB side to set up a probe for each customer. Is it possible to have one probe serve all customer's CI data schemas?

Thanks,

Rutger

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.