(UCMDB SUPPORT TIP) - Error while installing CM _10.23.63.exe
Upon installing CM_10.23.36 (by double clicking the executable) the installation fails with the following error :
Error :Installer user Interface mode not supported.Server
A tested solution is as follows :
1) Create a file, “installer_params.properties” in any directory of choice .
2) Add the following line into this file USER_INSTALL_DIR=C:\\hp\\CM_10.23 (NOTE : modify the path here to the desired install path)
3) Save the file
4) Invoke the CMD command prompt (run it as Administrator) and at the command prompt navigate to the directory of the CM_10.23.36.exe installable
5) From command prompt, run the following command:
-i GUI -f installer_params.properties
6) Make sure that the installation logs are checked - \_installation\Logs - before contining to use the product and raise a ticket if unsure of any errors/warnings that you may see.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please hit the Kudo botton, if you find this post useful.