Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

UCMDB Specify High Priority Callers for Data-In Operation

Hello,

In 10.30 there is a new setting that alow us to set priority for data-in operation. 

datain.high.priority.callers.

What are some of the value available for callers?

Also is it poossible to set two caller at the same priority?

What I am seeing is that when AM population is running it is getting priority, so my UCMDB push to UCMDB is getting timeout due to the long wait time. 

Thank you,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: UCMDB Specify High Priority Callers for Data-In Operation

Hi

To my understanding, that prioritization is made based on the caller application. And in order to define more than one caller, you can use the comma "," to separate them.

BR

dong-xu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.