UCMDB Support Tip: How to configure custom data integrity rules
These are the steps on how to configure custom data integrity rules:
- Configure custom data integrity rules.
1.1 Create a separate TQL query for each data integrity rule in the uCMDB Modeling Studio.
1.2 The TQL should have exactly 2 nodes and 1 link connecting them. For example, “Node”, “Location” and “Managed Relationship” between the nodes.
1.3 Mark “root” node on the TQL. The root node defines the one which requires the dependency. Select query node, open “Query Node Properties” dialog and set “Element name” to be “root” (w/o quotes).
1.4 Associate TQL with resource bundle.
- Press on “Query Definition Properties” button.
- Then press on the “…” button near “Bundles”.
- If it’s a new bundle then press on “Add new bundle”.
1.5 Save the TQL.
1.6 Repeat steps (1.1) – (1.5) for each data integrity rule. All queries must be associated with the same bundle.
2. In the uCMDB Connector of CIT scenarios, add the following JVM option.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'