UCMDB Support Tip: How to migrate the User.zsai that is being used in DDMI to UD?
In order to migrate the User.zsai from DDMI to UD please follow the instructions below:
1. Make sure the ID of the User.zsai is not 0, this can be done by copying the User.zsai from the DDMI server to the UCMDB server. Then start the SAI Editor from Programs>HP UCMDB>Inventory tools.
2. In the SAI Editor configure from Tools> Options Software recognition files and add the User.zsai to the SAI Editor.
3.Use the saiPackager.cmd to create the sai.zip to deploy as below:
- Ensure you have the tool saiPackager.cmd installed on the Probe side's installation directory. For example, C:\hp\UCMDB\DataFlowProbe\tools\
- Copy the SAI files to the Probe side's installation directory.
- Execute saiPackager.cmd user.zsai, where user.zsai is the name of the SAI file.
Note: If you have multiple SAI files, execute saiPackager.cmd a.zsai b.zsai c.zsai, where a.zsai b.zsai and c.zsai are the names of the SAI files.
This creates a file: Sai.zip.
- Go to the UCMDB Package Manager and deploy Sai.zip.
Note: If Sai.zip is larger than 500 MB, deploy it using the JMX Console.
- Select Discovery Control Panel > Discovery Modules/Jobs > Hosts and Resources > Inventory Discovery > Inventory by Scanner > Inventory Discovery by Scanner job.
- Click the Properties tab in the right pane.
- In the Global Configuration Files pane, click on EnricherServiceSettings.ini.
- Click the button on the toolbar. The Software Recognition Configuration dialog box is displayed.
- Select the SAI Recognition tab. The newly deployed file is displayed in the list. Ensure you have selected the check box for the file and click OK.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'