UCMDB Support Tip : UCMDB 10.11 to HP Network Automation 9.22 integration job failing
The Integration between uCMDB and Network Automation (NA) fails and reports error – Could not connect to server.
This is the error recorded in the Communication log:
Network Automation: Internal error. Details: Could not connect to server:184.108.40.206, LoginException: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
Following steps are verified :
- All the steps in the product documentation are followed.
- Probe can communicate with HPNA server running without any issues on all required ports (1099, 1094, 4446).
- The account has Administrative rights in HPNA.
- HPNA has RMI enabled and works as expected.
Please do the following to copy bcprov-jdk16-141.jar to Probe and add the proper path to the remoteJVMClasspath:
- Copy bcprov-jdk16-141.jar from %NA_HOME%\jre\lib\ext\bcprov-jdk16-141.jar to <drive>:\hp\UCMDB\DataFlowProbe\runtime\probeManager\discoveryResources\na\
- Add "../runtime/probeManager/discoveryResources/na/bcprov-jdk16-141.jar;" to the remoteJVMClasspath (make sure it is added before "%minimal_classpath%;")
It would be like as given below:
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
Re: UCMDB Support Tip : UCMDB 10.11 to HP Network Automation 9.22 integration job failing
Hi, thanks for sharing what happened.
You can attach or share .jar not all are easily found.