UCMDB Tip: How to view XML Enricher status using JMX
If you encounter any issues with the XML Enricher, it might be helpful to check its status. In order to do that please follow the steps below:
1. Please make sure that the Data Flow Probe where the XML Enricher service is running is started.
2. Connect to the Data Flow Probe, by launching your Web browser and entering the following address: http://<DataFlowProbe>:1977, where <DataFlowProbe> is the hostname or IP address of the machine on which the XML Enricher service is running.
3. Under the Local_<DataFlowProbe> section, click the XMLEnricherMonitor service.
4. Select the viewXmlEnricherStatuses method and click Invoke.
5. Health statistics for the XML Enricher will be displayed.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'