UCMDB Tip: Job status is ‘reached probe’ for a long time
If you come across an issue where job status is ‘reached probe’ for a long time, please try the following:
- Start from probe JMX:
- Jobs Information – view job statuses.
- If the job is not finished yet:
- Check the logs – is probe loaded?
- Is blackout policy defined for the probe?
- Check WrapperProbeGW.log:
Job is blocked due to blackout policy
- Scheduling: The status of the job is set to ‘in progress’ once the trigger arrives to the probe. As a result, if the job is defined with future start time, the status will be in progress until then.
- Please note that until v.10.01, the status was ‘in progress’ (instead of ‘reached probe’).
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'