UCMDB Tip: UCMDB Browser 4.01 has been released
We are happy to announce that UCMDB Browser 4.01 has been released!
The files are available for download on the UCMDB Browser HPLN space https://hpln.hp.com/node/9462/contentfiles.
This release contains stabilization additions, and the following new features:
Map overview navigator
• As a user, you can open a quick navigation map in the Environment Widget and Service Modeling
• In the quick navigation map, the elements from the canvas are represented. You can drag and resize the selection in the map overview.
Access a service model using a direct link
• The direct link to a Service Model is functioning like the one for Reports. When a Service is opened from the dashboard, Service name is added to the Internet browser URL.
• Enhanced and improved the performance of the UCMDB Browser History Widget by adding a Load Related CIs button in the right pane of the widget.
• Redesigned the UCMDB Browser header to offer a clean and compact look.
• Unified various administrative tools for the UCMDB Browser into a single page: Administration Console for UCMDB Browser.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'