UCMDB Tip: UCMDB Browser 4.03 has been released
We are happy to announce that UCMDB Browser 4.03 has been released!
What's new in this release
• As a service modeler, you can see a service model in text navigation mode
• As a service modeler, you can arrange the CIs in the graph by layers
• As a service modeler, you can group CIs by CITs
• As a service modeler, you can see if a relationship between CIs is a consumer-provider type
• As a service modeler, you can show or hide the Discovery errors indicators
• l As an administrator, you can create a custom Help page for the UCMDB Browser’s users
• As a user, you can see discovery indicators in the UCMDB Browser.
• As an administrator, you can edit the Tenant Owner and the Consumer Owner attributes in the
• UCMDB Browser.
• As a tenant viewer, you can see the tenant assignment of a CI in the UCMDB Browser
The files are available for download on the UCMDB Browser HPLN space.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'