UCMDB Tip: What History logs are available in UCMDB 10.x
There are six types of logs for History module in UCMDB. The prefix for all History log files is "history." Since in UCMDB 10.0 the history data is stored in the same schema as CMDB data, the cmdb.dal logs are common for history and other CMDB SQL statements.
Please see the general description of the logs below:
1. history.log - Records general history events
2. history.update.audit.log - Tracks events saved in the History tables
3. history.partition.log - Records history partitions data and the Baseline process events.
4. history.queries.log - Records all the queries performed on the History tables.
5. history.classmodel.changes.log - Tracks all the class model changes affected the History tables.
6. history.purge.log - Records the History purging process events
For further details regarding what is collected by each log please refer to the following KCS article http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00712558
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'