Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UCMDB UCD-0.91 error: failed loading IP Protocols data

Hello,

I am trying to use the UCMDB UDC-9.10 tool to play some discovery jobs.

None of my attepts is successful so far and I am still learning, because I am not able to find any documentation on the tool except the release notes and the installation movies.

The following error appears on each run:

IPProtocols.java:33 - failed loading IP Protocols data

My requests are: firstly how to resolve this error and secondly, can anyone provide any documentation for UDC or a simple howto?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: UCMDB UCD-0.91 error: failed loading IP Protocols data

Hi Lozan, This is exactly the information also I would like to find. I am also trying to debug scripts but I cannot start the debugging. In the past I remember that it was possible to specify the trigger data copying it from the comm log, but I couldn't find this option now... Has someone managed to strart the debugging, can someone support us? Regards, Ivan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Dear experts,

Is anyone able to poit me out to some document related to how to use the UDC software? I am still unable to get it working on any discovery job. Any information is appreciated!

Thank you and have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

You should first read and use the Deployment Guide which is available on the media.

UDC requires the use of a DFM aka Probe.

Once UCMDB is installed all documentation is available via the Help menu or from the media (ISO)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.